Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies, for every night of the week I got an alibi.

I wonder if he's doing it on purpose to see if we are paying attention...

"Oh, yeah. I'm just going to keep shooting and keep being aggressive," Carter said. "I got the shots I wanted -- I think I forced a couple, two or three shots that after I took them I wasn't very happy with them but it happens."


Anyway. Tough road trip starts tonight. It will probably make or break the season for the Nets. Anything can happen and I have no idea what that means.

I have been wanting to write a post on a specific song from a specific album and cannot find the full lyrics, so I might not be able to do it as soon as I had originally wanted to. But it will come, and it will be fantastic. And if you guessed the album is Shaq Diesel, then you are right.

On a consumerist front, I am incredibly excited about my latest purchase.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Dat RoRo Kid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.