Sunday, December 17, 2006

We are in serious danger of flunking most heinously tomorrow....

even on GameChannel I can tell Eli sucks ass.
even on GameChannel this team is pissing me off and stressing me out. why are they so lame in the red zone? always always always.
yeah I gotta check it out in the student lounge in a few but luckily I am staying in the libe so they cannot drive me to drink. I learned that doesn't work out well for studying when I took an hour break for 1 drink to destress and check out MAYBE a quarter or so of the Carolina game...only it turned into a 5+ hour break and I ended up mildly shitfaced. left all my stuff in the libe, and when I returned and tried to study some more...well it didn't go well, to say the least.
so coffee only and if they lose, well fuck them because I can't be too angry when I have an entire semester's worth of material to learn in less than 24 hours.

my complete lack of funds has led me to finally draw a conclusion I had been stalling on...the crunch Cheez Doodles? are FAR superior than the puffy ones. I always thought I was apathetic, but...well crunchy are just a force to be reckoned with. no vending machine snack food compares. I wonder if Stephen A. agrees....

withholding full thoughts on the "brawl" at MSG until fines/suspensions are given out. however,speaking as someone who spent a good portion of time reviewing tapes of in-game actions that resulted in discipline to players in another of the major sports, including many bench-clearing brawls, as well as the fines/suspensions that followed...well, this just ain't that big a deal. there are other subtextual issues though. another time. for now, study study hate Eli study study study.


Update:
just when I'm out, they pull me back in...and then break my fucking heart like I knew they would do in the first place, in ways that I predict right before they fucking do it.

Update #2:
Cheetos are 100x better than Wise Cheez Doodles.

No comments: