Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sicker than your mom kickin heron

Holy hell, Boki just POSTERIZED Drew Gooden. LOVE IT! Glad to see him playing again instead of stewing on the bench. He's the fucking man. He also gave Twin one HELL of an ass slap after a sick and-1 on a flagrant by Gooden on Twin.

I freaking love my team on ESPN.

Not too sure about the shot of the kid in the yarmulke on the sidelines in a Melo jersey...at a Nets/Cavs game. I don't have a problem with it. I just don't understand.

Dirk carries his own tupperware off the bus. I wonder what was in it. It looked pretty clean.

I wonder if it is a bad thing that I finished my final tonight a full hour before it was over...and before everyone else in the class. Um, probably? OK, just checking.

I'm kind of sad I can't find my favorite Christmas song anywhere on the internet to listen to for free. I don't think there's a video but I really wish there were. "The hat I got for Christmas is too big...it's nice, but my sombrero is too big...is it raining, is it snowing, I can't see which way I'm going, cuz the hat I got for Christmas is too biiiiiiiig...." Yeah I freaking love that song. Porque such a sombrero grande, Santee Clauuuus? Yeah I need to get out.
TWO DAYS UNTIL I FREAKING CAN.

Hahahahahahaha..."Collins, with a season high 9 points." Sweeet.

They're so fucking good at blowing leads I am ending this now before I get too angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

No comments: