Thursday, February 01, 2007

A little bit is better than nada...Sometimes you want the whole enchilada...

Just wanted to take a quick break from watching bad basketball, being horrifically hungover and wishing for a certain someone to contract the hiv in Miami this weekend. (I kid. The hiv, no. Herpes simplex B, most definitely.)

It's kind of wack that Vince got a spot on the All-Star team. It just hasn't looked like he's been trying all that hard. Even when everyone was healthy, the team was underachieving in the worst way and everyone knows my feelings on who should be taking it upon themselves to step their game up. He's still one of the most talented players in the league, but...until I see more of the "Fuck it, I'm taking this one over" face and much much less of the "Wince" face, I don't think he deserves it. He could. But he does not. No more so than Michael Redd anyway. Joe Johnson anyone? Yeesh. And the Melo snub is going to be covered by every writer/blogger/asshat on the street. Suffice it to say, someone goofed.
Congrats to JKidd though, who really does deserve it this season (or for 2/3 of this season). He just brought it to another level all of a sudden and has that All-Star look about him.
No, we are not mentioning last night's game. I've vented. I've moved on. I'm over it. You should be too.

The hell is up with this Jeremy Piven/Dwyane Wade commercial...?
And the "Second Coming" commercial? I said it when it first aired a couple weeks ago, and I'll say it again- it gets me juuuuuuiced. The only thing that would make it more awesome would be if it were set to "Remember the Name."

Everyone see Running Scared, if you have not already. It's got a little bit of everything and therefore a little something for everyone.

Apropos of absolutely nothing at all, here is one of my favorite videos of all time:

Hee.

No comments: