Sunday, February 18, 2007

but kiss me out of desire, babe, and not consolation....

Despite a nearly lethal amount of alcohol consumption in our nation's capital, I have been/am enjoying the All-Star festivities immensely, not to mention the in-depth coverage from the blogosphere and national media alike.

All the excitement has allowed this to slip through the cracks though (go to the 5:20 mark):


Ummmm...so the chick who was rumored to break up VC's marriage (I can't figure out how to hyperlink on a mac...so I'm straight up pasting a link to the Big Lead -- http://thebiglead.com/?p=1553) is the same chick who's walking around with an apparently deeply scarred heart caused by JKidd back in high school?

And now we've got a messy Kidd divorce and trade rumors swirling around BOTH All-Stars?

Gabby, you siren...go fuck up the Knicks instead, dammit.

Speaking of, my favorite line from the quickest and most comprehensive recaps of the ASG:

"On a side note, earlier in the day, one of our guys hit up the famous $25 buffet at the Rio hotel. Jerome James was there, taking pictures with females in between crushing the buffet …"

That was from one of my favorite sites, the indispensable Dime Mag.
Here is the link, and by link, I mean url:
http://dimemag.com/2007/02/18/sunday-best/#more-66

No comments: