Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Labor? I don't even know 'er!

If I had known tonight was "gloss over labor arbitration in one class" night I surely would skipped class and been drunk by tipoff.
I have already taken a labor law class. I have taken a class specifically about labor arbitration. I have taken a class specifically on collective bargaining. Oh, and in college? My major was industrial and labor relations.
Of course this is entirely my fault for not doing the reading and not even glancing at the syllabus to know what I was in for tonight. I just feel as if I am wasting my time right now. It's OPENING NIGHT PART DEUX!!!
As for liveblogging...yeah. Not happening. I'm far too new at this. I'll keep some tabs on the games though. We'll have to see how NBA-friendly the bar wants to be for me tonight. Hopefully it will be empty as usual.

No comments: