El Friends Du Nenad

QUITE FRANKLY, THESE ARE THE MOST DELICIOUS CHEEZ DOODLES I HAVE EVER EATEN

Thursday, September 13, 2007

If I get too surly, will you take that in stride?

I was told to share this picture with the masses.
Yeah, that's right...I'm bringin' Mexi back.
I was gonna just post it right up here, but on second viewing I noticed it was somewhat NSFW.

Am I going to start blogging again soon? I think, yes.
Basically, my life has been disgustingly boring. Job hunt, apartment hunt, live with parents, yada yada. And I assume no one wanted to hear about the boring family vacation ("When told to pay attention to the surroundings because we were driving over the Golden Gate Bridge, I noted it was not unlike driving over the George Washington Bridge...only painted in the lovely 'International Orange' color indicated by a random tour guide.") or how my family has decided I'm a terrible person ("You're a bitch and you're ruining your relationships with all of us. You can be bitchy, but not more bitchy than we are to you. You go too far." That's a paraphrase, but the general gist.) and certainly not my utter futility at procuring long-term employment (...no, I don't even have a parenthetical since I haven't heard from one place I've sent resumes to.) or how much it sucks trying to find apartments in NYC.

As for the sports blogging, there are about a hundred quality Yankees blogs out there, not to mention that team barely made me feel anything positive all season up until Joba's dad was crying in the stands the other night. You can only call Mike Mussina the c-word so many times before you're stuck in a rut.
And the USA Basketball business...you'll have to forgive me if I wasn't having an orgasm like the rest of the NBA junkies over the new "Dream Team." But as a Nets fan who spends the majority of every season and the entire postseason worrying about Kidd's legs being "fresh" and him having to play close to 48 minutes per game and needing to get him some rest and seeing him literally fade down the stretch of those long playoff series because the former haven't happened...it's frustrating. Obviously you can't tell players not to play in the international competition (or if you can, you shouldn't be able to) but it is aggravating to see a player who rest has been such a concern for...not. The rest of the Eastern Conference improved. It's gonna be a long season, and an even longer post-season, if they even get there....

And the Giants. I was going to blog about them a bit, but then they drove me to drink. Again.
So glad football season is back....

Anyway. Yeah. I'll be back, possibly sooner, probably later.

In the meantime, just try not to watch this and fall off your chair laughing at the 1 minute mark:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger onthevirg said…

    Good to "see" you back.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Undead Zombie Horde said…

    ya know...the NSFW warning should come AFTER the link showing a NSFW picture. Just a suggestion.




    ...and that picture is NSFA (Not Safe For Anyone) by the way.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home