El Friends Du Nenad

QUITE FRANKLY, THESE ARE THE MOST DELICIOUS CHEEZ DOODLES I HAVE EVER EATEN

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Come along and ride...

Just spent the better part of the past 10 days in a mini-van on a family vacation. Well, "vacation" is a relative term. Let's us use the word "voyage" instead, as it feels a whole lot more accurate.

In the coming days I may feel the need to share variations of book reports and/or "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" up in this piece. Maybe even some pretty pictures.

For now, just checking in to say I am alive, well, and rockin' out, yo.
Much like my friend in this here video:

Not sure why, but junior year of college I found that hysterical. Still not sure why, but I still do.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger MCBias said…

    I enjoyed the video too. How was the Cavalier's visit? I was hoping for a Live Blog, ha. Kidding.

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger cmikes said…

    just be honest, your family lives in that mini-van and 'vacations' are trips to Key Foods out in Hackensack.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home