El Friends Du Nenad

QUITE FRANKLY, THESE ARE THE MOST DELICIOUS CHEEZ DOODLES I HAVE EVER EATEN

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.

Is everyone tired of the seesaw of emotions that is my personal life? Good, me too.

Tonight, I intend to bring back the basketball and the seesaw of drama that is the NJ Nets. Seriously, it appears Crazy Ho Joumana (nicknamed "Hurricane" and "Five-Oh") will be filing her response to the divorce filings any minute now...and according to a couple recent stories (including this most recent column by the always ace Woj), it was she that started the "salacious" RJ rumors, stalking and harrassing her husband AND his teammates. Eeeeek. (For voyeuristic gossip-mongers such as myself though- "Oh boy!")

A very handsome and charming young man has provided me with his League Pass access with which to attempt to watch the Nets on my computer...he's not based in the NY metro area, but I am, so it is TBD whether or not the game is blacked out. If it is though? I'm about to bring the bitch on Dish Network to solve my YES Network problem. Goddamn do I hate them. Even though my efforts will likely prove futile, 'twould be nice to unleash the fury, Mitch.

(Was that a "Road Trip" quote? Ugh.)

Via NetsDaily, the Nets are rumored to be interested in Dale Davis, "who turns 38 in March, is averaging 2.2 points and 3.6 rebounds in 12 minutes of action this season." Your old-ass unproductive and unjustly tasered vets: BRING IT!

Many apologies for bringing the girl up in this piece the last 2 posts in a row, not to mention bringing the schizo girl at that. I'm feeling much more sane today, thank you. And I've got a foolproof plan to bring the sexy back, which might already be working, judging by the unsolicited positive responses to only a few weeks of gymmage. And, just FYI, step 4 of this plan is: "Open that box."
As an aside, do all girls grab biceps in the throes of passion the way guys grab boobies? A word of advice for the ladies: I highly recommend keeping around a figurative set of double D's who happens to like the NBA and your ass.
I am, of course, not implying anything at all...just sayin'.

4 p.m. throw-in update: Try and make some sense out of Larry's rotation. Go ahead, I dare you. Without a flow chart, you are doomed to fail. That's a true fact.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Dat RoRo Kid said…

    re: grabbing biceps?

    if ladies don't, they damn well should.

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Step 3 is "Open That Box." There is no set Step 4, you pretty much improvise from there.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home